Our museum reception area has a selection of souvenirs, postcards and books for sale.
Publications sold in our bookstore:
- Mallacoota Reflections – M&DHS Inc.
- Mined Off Mallacoota (A WWI Maritime Military History of East Gippsland and the South Coast of NSW) – A Report Prepared for M&DHS Inc. by Dr Sarah Mirams
- The Wolf - (How one German raider terrorised Australia and the Southern oceans during WWI) by Richard Guilliatt & Peter Hohnen
- East Gippsland's ANZACs - A tribute to all who served in World War I - Heritage Network East Gippsland
- Gipsy Point Cemetery (Burial Records) – Gipsy Point Cemetery Trust
- Border Tales (Genoa, Wangarabell, Wroxham, Timbillica, Maramingo, Nungatta, Wingan and Gipsy Point) – Genoa Town Committee Inc.
- Few Friendly Lights – (Stories about the lives of some of the people who came to Mallacoota and surrounding areas in the early days of settlement) – Robin Hingeley
- People of the Lake (Stories of Merimbula) – Helen Swinbourne & Olwen Morris
- “When WW2 Came to Mallacoota” by one of our volunteers, Dot De Geus
- Shipwrecks on the South Gippsland Coast – Don Love
- Shipwrecks on the East Gippsland Coast – Don Love
- Shipwrecks on Victoria’s West Coast – Don Love
- Shipwrecks of Port Phillip – Don Love
- Shipwrecks around Port Phillip – Don Love